This blog is first of all a tool where I can share some interesting articles and tips I found around the web.
I try every day to remind me about some tools or links that I've seen and forgot, so I'll be the
only first user of it! 😇
I also may want to post some personal articles here, we'll see.
As you will be able to see, my english is quite poor, so the articles will be in English, in French,
or especially a non-wanted mix of both.
The blog is open-source, so you
can should propose an update of anything if you want to!
- Git et la sensibilité à la casseAugust 16
- Delete old git branches.August 06
- Passing a variable by referenceJune 02
- Never Write Another HOCMay 20
- ES10 FeaturesMay 20
- Migrate a repo to another remoteApril 17
- Kill a process by portApril 10
- Checkout directly on PRMarch 28
- Css selectors cheatsheetMarch 17
- Git NahMarch 17
- Mobile first DesignMarch 16
- Mon premier postMarch 15